Turkey Retreat: Fethiye
Turkey Family Retreat: Fethiye
Reconnect with the natural beauty of the world around you with a retreat in Turkey that celebrates nature, wildlife and local cuisine. The family will have the chance to visit a turtle rehabilitation centre and learn how the injured creatures are nursed back to health by local experts. There’ll be time to splash around in the clear, blue waters of the Mediterranean and enjoy an easy hike through the stunning mountainous terrain between Kayakoy to Oludeniz Beach. After all that, learn some new family favourites in a traditional meze cooking class with locally foraged produce. This trip to Turkey has something for the whole family.
- Kayakoy – Welcome Dinner
- Dalaman – Complimentary Arrival Transfer to Kayakoy
- Fethiye – Private Boat Tour with Lunch (full day)
- Dalyan – Sea Turtle Rescue Centre Visit
- Iztuzu – Day Trip & Beach Walk
- Kayakoy – Traditional Meze Cooking Class with Dinner
- Spend a day on the Mediterranean Sea on a private boat, visiting small islands and swimming in the crystal waters.
- Take part in a Turkish meze cooking class with food that you’ve picked yourself, ready to return home with a host of new dishes for family dinners.
- The kids will love learning about how turtles are rehabilitated at a dedicated Sea Turtle rescue centre.
- Enjoy family time on Oludeniz Beach, a world-famous lagoon that is often listed among the top beaches in the world.
Dalaman / Kayakoy
Fethiye / Kayakoy
Iztuzu Beach / Kayakoy
Lycian Way / Oludeniz Beach / Kayakoy